Our archive system allows to exchange in a robust and evolutionary way 3D scenes, which can be composed of many components, by adding other functionalities, like the possibility of "overriding" the data in a non-destructive way.
What are the Archives for ?
The archives provide a common language for scene assembly, regardless of the software used to produce the components of that scene by facilitating :
- Fine-tuning operations on heavy scenes through the use of "proxies".
- Simultaneous intervention on the same object or the same scene.
- Adjustement on a component or a scene.
What can the Archives contain ?
- Various types of geometry ( point clouds, curves, meshes, voxels, etc...)
- Different types of instancers (single instance, scatter, etc ... )
- Utility objects allowing the overload of archives, concatenation of archives, etc ...